Watch the Recorded Webinar Presented by Bobby Moore and School Improvement NetworkTo help schools achieve high student academic growth, it helps to examine not only what teachers do in the classroom, but also what schools and districts do system wide.
In this webinar, Dr. Bobby Moore, Senior Director of Battelle for Kids, will examine the five key strategies that Ohio school districts participating in the SOAR School Improvement Collaborative are using to become highly effective systems that produce significant student gains.
The five key strategies are:
- Limiting goals and/or initiatives to focus on student learning
- Establishing important structures and routines
- Developing a balanced assessment system
- Using multiple measures to inform improvement and accountability
- Empowering teachers and developing leaders system-wide
Suggested audience: Central office staff, principals, and teachers
The PowerPoint and a Certificate of completion for PD credit is available.
To watch the webinar click here